Data Management Statement (GDPR)
1. The purpose of the data management information
The PelsoArt Apartment House - Sándorné Lőrincz is represented by a private accommodation service provider as the owner, Sándorné Lőrincz is the managing director.
Headquarters: 25 Unterberger str. Keszthely 8360
25 Unterberger str. Keszthely 8360
-in the following, owner, operator, service provider, data manager
– like Data controller, acknowledges the content of this legal notice as binding on itself. It undertakes to ensure that all data management related to its activities meets the requirements set out in these regulations and in the applicable national legislation, as well as in the legal act.
Of course, you will notify your audience of any changes in good time. If you have any questions related to this announcement, please write to us and our colleague will answer your question.
The Data Controller and Service Provider,
- is committed to the protection of the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers the respect of its customers' right to informational self-determination of the utmost importance.
- treats personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures that guarantee data security.
- describes its data management practices below.
- using the website of the accommodation provider, ordering the accommodation, paying the consideration for the services, requesting a quote, filling out the notification form, informs the data subject about processed personal data based on Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council GDPR.
The data management information is in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Fundamental Code of Hungary Freedom and Responsibility VI. article,
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council and Regulation 95/46/EC
- CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. TV.
- Civil Code of 2013, Act V
- Consumer protection CLV of 1997. TV
Data of the data controller:
If you have contacted our company and you can contact the data controller using the indicated contact details.
- all e-mails received by her, together with personal data, are deleted after a maximum of 5 years from the date of communication of the data.
Name Sándorné Lőrincz, managing director; Keszthely, Unterberger str. 25
Tax number: 55278191-1-40;
NTAK registration no.: MA19004211
Telefon: +36 309576370
The name of the body registering the operation of the accommodation: The Mayor's Office Keszthely
Address: Keszthely, Fő tér 1, 8360, Phone number: 06 83 505 500
Accommodation NTAK number: MA19004211
Website and hosting manager: Anita Edina Vertarics webdesigner Creating a professional, high-quality website, online store, with a guarantee, at a discounted price! – (weboldatneked.hu)
2. Scope of personal data handled
2.1 During registration, or upon arrival, the person making the reservation must provide personal data. Item by item, list the personal data that the registration or will be requested upon arrival.
– Surname and first name, E-mail address, Telephone number, Residential address, Company name and registered office, Date of birth, or location, name of the booked accommodation, date of arrival and departure, details of accompanying person, payment method, ID number.
The processed personal data is stored on the website of the affected accommodation/apartments, in the online booking system, booking, or during the request for a quote, as well as when checking in at the accommodation, by filling out a printed registration form and making it available to the Data Controller.
- Purpose and legal basis of data management:
The processing of personal data is necessary in order to prepare and fulfill the conclusion of the contract for the reservation of accommodation, i.e. the Contract. Its details are recorded in the General Terms and Conditions and the documents referred to therein.
- Data management related to online accommodation bookings:
The Data Controller provides the possibility of online booking so that the Booker can book one of our apartments quickly, comfortably and without cost.
- Purpose and legal basis of data management::
prior consent of the person booking the accommodation.
By accepting this information, the data subject gives his express consent to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this point.
Consequences of refusing to provide data: Attacking the contract!
In order to provide customized service, the Data Controller stores a small data package on the user's computer, the so-called it places a cookie and reads it back during the subsequent visit. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie management service provider has the opportunity to connect the user's current visit with previous ones, but only with regard to its own content. Its purpose is web analytics measurements and personalized service. The person concerned consents to this.
2.2 Management of data related to telephone reservations:
The accommodation operator can also sell apartments over the phone, after which he asks the guest for a written order. Reservations recorded over the phone are recorded in your own reservation software along with the reservation details with the consent of the person concerned.
-Management of correspondence-related data:
The e-mail addresses used by the data controller keep in touch with guests and interested parties.
Handling of data during payment:
Payment in advance (transfer)
Its purpose is to issue an invoice for the service used.
3. Technical data
The Data Controller protects the data with appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as against accidental destruction. Maintains confidentiality during data management: protects information so that only authorized persons can access it; integrity: protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and the method of processing; availability: it ensures that when the authorized user needs it, he can really access the desired information and that the related tools are available.
4. Consent of the Data Subject
The processing of personal data is based on the Data Subject's consent, voluntary, concrete and adequate information based on a clear declaration of will in all points.
5. Right to erasure
The Data Subject must submit his request for deletion in writing and indicate which personal data he wishes to delete and for what reason. The deletion will then take place, the other data controllers will also be notified and informed about this.
The data controller is not obliged to delete personal data if the data management is necessary:
-for freedom of expression and the exercise of the right to information,
- to fulfill the obligation to manage personal data installed on the Data Controller by Hungarian or European Union legislation.
- in the public interest or for the execution of a task within the framework of the exercise of public authority granted to the Data Controller.
- to achieve the public interest in the field of public health,
- to present, enforce and defend legal claims.
6. Right of rectification
The Data Subject has the right to request the correction of the personal data concerning him or her, if the data is incomplete, the Data Subject has the right to request the completion of the personal data.
The Data Subject is obliged to indicate which data are inaccurate or are incomplete, and must also inform the Data Controller of the complete data. The Data Controller is obliged to correct the correction without delay and to inform the affected parties.
7. Right to protest
The Data Controller does not carry out data processing in the public interest and does not have public authorities, does not carry out scientific or historical research, nor does the data processing take place for statistical purposes, so in the case of data processing based on legitimate interests, the exercise of the right to protest may arise. The data subject has the right to object to the handling of his personal data and in such case the Data Controller may no longer process the Data Subject's personal data. Except: if it is justified by non-compelling legitimate reasons, which take priority.
8. Right to protest in case of direct business acquisition
In the case of direct marketing activities carried out by the Data Controller, the Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of his personal data. Thus, the Data Controller may no longer process the Data Subject's data for this purpose. Our company does not have this kind of activity!
9. Right to Remedy
If the Data Subject considers that the processing of his/her personal data by the Data Controller is in violation, he/she may take legal action:
Contact information of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
http.//naih.hu 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c Telefon: +3613911400
The right to go to court, regardless of your right to file a complaint, the Data Subject may go to court if your rights according to the GDPR have been violated during the processing of your personal data.
10. Other provisions
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify the Information at any time. The Data Controller shall notify the Data Subject of the amendment by publishing it on the website at least 8 days before the amendment takes effect.
Copying or using this information for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited!
Things to see
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)